Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My First Leaky Shed Studio Creation!!!! | Free shed plans hip roof

My First Leaky Shed Studio Creation!!!!


Hey everyone!  
I am so excited to share my very first Leaky Shed Studio creation!
After receiving my first package of gorgeous chipboard I was stoked to create this layout of my hubby & I

 

I love texture and dimension on my projects and
the awesome Leaky Shed chipboard pieces were the perfect embellishment!





Here I used the Gear set amongst my cluster!

Here is a close up of the texture and color




I used gesso, sand gel and mists to create the effect
on both the gears & the Cowboy & the barbed wire border



Leaky Shed Studio Products
Barbed Wire Border
Cowboy
Gear set

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my first post for Leaky Shed!

~Laura



My First Leaky Shed Studio Creation!!!! Free shed plans hip roof

No comments:

Post a Comment