Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I FINISHED! | Free loafing shed plans for horses

I FINISHED!


Oh yes,
I finished my first full marathon.
26.2miles = 42Km
Let me tell you the inside story:
I hit the wall between mile 19-21 and curled up on the side of the road and cryed, in pain, cramping. 
Several times. 
Could barely walk. 
Then I got back up, put water on my face and licked my face off (yes, I sweat salt). 
Found some small bags of ice on the side of the road (thank you Jesus!), 
picked it up and iced my legs.
 So at mile 21 I pretended I was just going on a 5 mile run. 
My legs started to move again, 
I looked down at the line on the road and followed that to the finish line. 
Rock on! 
Still finished in 4hours and 32min
I did it.
I am now recovering, eating, drinking water and icing my legs for the rest of the day.
(and I got sunburned...wonderful memories)
Daniela 





I FINISHED! Free loafing shed plans for horses

No comments:

Post a Comment